Copyright © 2017 Concurrent Technologies Plc and Concurrent Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Definition: Throughout this document "Company" means Concurrent Technologies Plc. (a UK registered company) or Concurrent Technologies Inc. (a California, USA registered company).
Within this website the truncated name of "Concurrent Technologies" without a suffix of "Plc." or "Inc." is used. The truncated name is used to assist the reader, and it should be interpreted by the reader as meaning the Company.
Although the Company intends that information on this website is correct, we do not represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any of the information, its fitness for any particular purpose or the website's freedom from computer virus. This web site could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Concurrent Technologies may make changes to specifications and products and their associated descriptions and documentation at any time without notice.
The links in this website will let you leave Concurrent Technologies' website. The linked web sites are not under the control of Concurrent Technologies and Concurrent Technologies is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or any link contained in a linked web site, or any changes or updates to such web sites. Concurrent Technologies is providing these links only for the user's convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Concurrent Technologies of the web site.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this publication, with respect to a particular portion, file, or document, any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
- The document may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only.
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
- Company reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Company.
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 or its successor. The use of the Company's material by the United States Government constitutes acknowledgment of the Company's proprietary rights in them.
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS PUBLICATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS PUBLICATION.
REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
THIS PUBLICATION COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES MAY BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE PUBLICATION. COMPANY MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Should you or any viewer of this publication respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the content of any Company publication, any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response to others without limitation. You agree that Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques.
This publication is distributed internationally and may contain references to Company products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Company intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
- PICMG, AdvancedMC and CompactPCI are trademarks of PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group
- Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
- Intel, Atom, Intel Core, Celeron and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation
- LynxOS is a trademark of Lynx Software technologies, Inc.
- Solaris is a trademark of Oracle
- QNX is a trademark of QNX Software Systems Ltd.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds
- CompactFlash is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation
- IDT and Universe II are trademarks of Integrated Device Technology
- Wind River and VxWorks are trademarks of Wind River Systems Inc.
- PCI Express is a trademark of PCI-SIG Inc.
- RapidIO is a trademark of RapidIO Inc.
- OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos
- OpenGL is a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.